No other flavor is as nostalgic for me as apple pie. I’m sure I’m not alone, but my mom made the best. Period. This is my recreation of that favorite flavor in a post-workout protein shake. I recently made this live on Periscope. Feel free to check that out for a full demonstration and follow me there for live scopes about movement, nutrition and positive thinking under the handle @scottamillsdc.
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice and water.
- 1/4 cup organic coconut milk.
- Calton Nutrition In-Power Protein Powder – 1 scoop
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 small-medium green apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp Organic Almond Butter, creamy
- 1 Tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 4 drops of Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Primal Palate Organic Apple Pie Spice Blend
Put everything into a blender, magic bullet or equivalent and blend until smooth. Add a dash of apple pie spice to the top. Enjoy!
That’s it! Super easy and so delicious. Perfect for a fall recovery shake. I hope you’ll give it a try and if you do, please let me know how it goes.
Subscribe to my mailing list and you’ll get my free report, “Why Stretching Your Hamstrings Isn’t Working, And What To Do Instead.”